Thursday, October 25, 2012

No Regret Life - Life is a Symphony (English/Romaji) lyrics


English
Before I knew it, I was here
I forgot to wonder such things like how I came here
If there are things I can’t remember, although there are too many to count
I’ll carve the good days I remembered on the left side of my chest

I’ll drink up the joy and sadness
The story reflected in my eyes, I’ll pass through it all

Why do the nights alone seem lonely
Why do the mornings alone seem empty
If I softly grasp that hand which has completely chilled
Somehow or another I felt I found an answer

I’ll drink up the joy and sadness
The story reflected in my eyes, I’ll pass through it all
I’ll understand that warmth of separating and meeting people
I’ll understand the bitter taste of things like desire and betrayal

And now, only you stand still before my eyes
Before long it’ll come, when only the two of us will know the whereabouts of tomorrow

It's such a wonderful world.

Romaji
itsu no manika boku wa koko ni ita
douyatte kita no kana’nte wasureta
omoidasenai koto nara kazoe kirenai kedo
omoidashita hibi ga hidari mune kizamu

yorokobi mo kanashimi mo boku wa nomihoshite iku
me ni utsuru monogatada subete toori sugite iku

hitori no yoru wa naze sabishiin darou
hitori no asa wa naze munashiin darou
hiekitta sono te wo sotto nigirishimetara
nantonaku kotae ga wakatta ki ga shita

yorokobi mo kanashimi mo boku wa nomihoshite iku
me ni utsuru monogatada subete toori sugite iku

hitori ni ai wakare wo shite sono mukumori wo shiru
uragiri ya yukubou ya horonigai aji wo shiru

soshite ima me no mae de kimi dake ga tachidomaru
yagate kuru asu no yukue wa futari shika shiranai

kon’nani mo subarashii sekai

[A/N: I've started not adding the Kanji lyrics, also gonna start adding YouTube video's of the song if I can find them. If people want the Kanji lyrics back just tell me.]
----------------------------------------
Don't forget to follow our • TWITTERTUMBLR

No comments:

Post a Comment