Tuesday, May 8, 2012

LM.C - EDO FUNK English Translations

I translated this song quite awhile ago, but since I've gotten better at my Japanese I updated it and fixed some things~

English
The clear Japanese weather 1000% perfect for a summer festival
The voice of the cicada, the high-tension excitement and the smell of the wind
Short of hurried breath as I ran up the stone steps towards the shrine
Without a handle you were about to blow a fuze that was our first meeting

Connected with this hand so you won’t completely flutter astray
Its not the heat of the summers fault
You advert your eyes and quietly say such things 「I feel kinda shy」
If we were to fall in love wouldn’t it only be heartbreaking? Typically

Your profile that emerged illuminated by fireworks
The light inside that is shaking don’t disappear, don’t disappear
While saying 「Isn't it beautiful」flower petals fall down in an instant
I pretended to look up at the night sky when with a sidelong glance I was looking at you

I've gotten tired of my foolish soul so I'll go live boldly
More than any kind of flowers or dumplings I'll be the main dish

I was frolicking in the middle of fluttering festival merry making but
You are preoccupied somewhere else
And those eyes that follow are the worlds master thief's
And what he was stealing was your heart

Sparklers in ones hands tell of tears of unrequited love
「I don't want to be me」such remarks I can’t say, I can’t say
Lets remain wrapped up in this orange color for just a bit longer like this
The truth is I've liked you this whole time

Your profile that emerged illuminated by fireworks
Although the seasons come and go I’ll never forget it

Romaji
Nihonbare sen paacent zekkou no natsu matsuri biyori
Semi no koe haitenshon mune ga odoru kaze no nioi
Isogiashi iki wo kirashi jinja e no ishidan kake agaru
Kara ni naku tenpatteru hajimete no machiawase

Hirurira wa gurete shimawa nai you ni to tsunai da te
Atsui no wa natsu no sei ja nee ya
Me wo sorashi chiisaku 「...nanka tereru ne 」 nante
Oira ni horeru to tsura ku naru ze? teki na

Uchiagehanabi ni terasare ukabiagatta yokogao
Hikari no naka de yureteru kie nai de kie nai de
Setsuna ni mai chiru hanabira 「 kirei da ne 」 toka ii nagara
Yozora miageru furi shite yokome de kimi wo miteta

Beranmee tamashii de akiru kurai daitan ni ikiro
Donna hana yori mo dango yori mo jibun ga mein

Hirurirara omatsurisawagi no mannaka de hashaideru kedo
Kimi wa doko ka uwanosora de
Sono hitomi ga ou no wa tenka no dai dorobou sa
Aitsu ga nusun detta no wa kimi no haato

Senkou hanabi wo katate ni kataomoi tsugeru namida
「 ore ni shi na yo 」 no seifu ga ie nakute ie nakute
Orenji mittsu ni tsutsumarete mousukoshi dake kono mama de
Hontou wa zutto mae kara kimi no koto ga suki datta

Uchiagehanabi ni terasare ukabiagatta yokogao
Kisetsu wa meguri yuku keredo wasurenai yo zutto

Kanji
日本晴れ1000% 絶好の夏祭り日和 
蝉の声ハイテンション 胸が躍る風の匂い 
急ぎ足 息を切らし神社への石段かけ上る
柄になくテンパってる初めての待ち合わせ 

ひゅるりら はぐれてしまわないようにと繋いだ手 
熱いのは夏のせいじゃねぇや 
目をそらし 小さく「…なんか照れるね」なんて
おいらに惚れるとツラくなるぜ?・的な 

打ち上げ花火に照らされ浮かび上がった横顔
光の中で揺れてる 消えないで 消えないで 
刹那に舞い散る花びら「キレイだね」とか言いながら
夜空見上げるフリして横目で君を見てた 

べらんめえ魂で飽きるくらい大胆に生きろ
どんな花よりも団子よりも自分がメイン 

ひゅるりらら お祭り騒ぎの真ん中ではしゃいでるけど
君はどこか上の空で 
その瞳が追うのは天下の大泥棒さ
あいつが盗んでったのは君のハート 

線香花火を片手に片想い告げる涙
「オレにしなよ」の台詞が 言えなくて 言えなくて 
オレンジ色に包まれて もう少しだけこのままで 
本当はずっと前から君のことが好きだった 

打ち上げ花火に照らされ浮かび上がった横顔
季節は巡りゆくけれど 忘れないよずっと

No comments:

Post a Comment