Thursday, October 18, 2012

LM.C Gacha Gacha Miracle Vol. 14 (English)

The topic about LM.C that rattled and appeared, this series is a relaxed talk. Now, this month’s topic is...?

Tell us how you would approach someone you liked

 -- If you were about to meet someone you liked, how would you approach them?
A: On this, Maya is easy to understand. At any rate, when it comes to things such as a girl I’m interested in, I get concerned about messing it up (laughs)
M: Certainly, without a doubt (laughs) It’s because I like regular girls that I’m easy to understand right? (laughs) Like everyday I’m just taken by somebody at first sight (laughs)
A: But, when you like someone the tension raises more and it's normal to be kind to everyone, so there are also signs that are hard to understand at times. 

-- Kinda like girls completely misunderstand you?
A: Yes just like that. I’m friendly so I think I give the impression that “maybe he like’s me” kind of appearance.
-- What do you do about it? How do you begin after being misunderstood.
M: Isn’t that love? It’s that okay though, if it begins even like that it’s started. Love is like, if you start running you can’t stop (wise saying)
A: by Fukuyama Masaharu. type of thing

-- Is that because it’s plagiarism? (having to mention who’s saying that was)
"Did you sleep yet~?"
 M: It’s not plagiarism. It’s a quote
A: But I think the sure thing is there is still a sense of tension that varies. Like for example, if you send texts to a girl your considering there will probably be a lot of emoticons (laughs), and when you cool down from the initial stage, the mail will become plain.
M: Aah~ (understanding) There might be (laughs). But, about the mail becoming plain, you also get used to that kinda of proof of affection, but it doesn’t mean that you hate them, or have grown tired of them.
A: Maya, in the old days you used to send me mail often, and now a days it’s remarkably different.
M: Eh!? You want them? (laughs) Like “Did you sleep yet~~?” and what not!? If you do, I’ll send them, but isn’t that kinda creepy? (laughs) You know, I really don’t understand you senpai. I don’t understand love.
"by no means has it..."
-- I feel like you don’t really have interests in concerns with women right? Only the smell of instrument and equipment.
A: Like only the smell of oil? But you know, the boiling point of passion seems certainly high and by no means has it been ignited by someone in particular, it hasn’t been ignited.
M: Why did you say that twice. You sound like a broken record (laughs). These kind of things are what makes senpai interesting. But this significance he has is in some sense a weapon.
A: Regardless of it concerning now? But, even I have the feeling everyday like “Ah! how cute” but I think there is a group of factors (to be considered) by being involved with somebody at first sight, and the previous feelings might not go away but from that I don’t start running after them.
M: Certainly, so you haven't had drama or waves with girls. That’s mysterious. You don’t have any? Drama I mean.
A: I haven't huh. For me, I can’t like someone who doesn’t try their best. Even if I think “they sure are cute”, but if that girl isn’t one who gives it their all in life then at once I become uninterested. That’s why, I can’t proceed beyond the initial point of attraction.
M: While you said that for some reason if I saw you in line for a handshake meeting for people like AKB48, that would definitely shock me (laughs).
A: I wouldn’t be waiting in line in the first place (laughs).
M: Maybe secretly. By the way hasn’t the desktop for your computer been just idols or something like that.
A: 100% no (flatly).

-- Hahahaha. For yourself if you met a girl you liked, how would you get her attention?
A: If I thought like “it’s her!”, I would push straight forward and I would probably be straightforward about it. I wouldn’t be so persistent in mail and stuff, but I would be sure to send at least one everyday. But, by no means do I want to go to the extent of her getting annoyed by it.
M: I think if I were to consider the path senpai analyzed earlier,  I would almost have no doubts ( laughs). But, if love start running you can’t stop!
----------------------------------------
Don't forget to follow our • TWITTERTUMBLR
[A/N: Scans provided by myself]
日本語のバージョンこちら

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this! <3

    Aiji seems not really interested in idols.. but once I've saw in fanblog that his oshimen is Tomochan (?) lol. idk. Btw this made my day, thanks again XD

    ReplyDelete