Friday, October 12, 2012

LM.C Gacha Gacha Miracle Vol. 27 (English)

LM.C Special Five Year Anniversary Project

How the quiz works: One at a time we’ll flip over a question. One of them will write the correct answer, the other one will write what they think is right, and at the same time they’ll flip over their answers and join together to discuss the results!

       Just how much do they know about each other quiz!


Q1: When at a sushi restaurant what are the 3 nigiri sushi toppings Aiji will definitely order!
M: Whelk, botan shrimp, and warships of sea urchin
A: Whelk, botan shrimp, and Himokyu (clam fringe with cucumber)
M: I hesitated a bit but, isn’t that amazing!? (How much they match)

 Q2: This year during the summer what was Maya’s clothing coordination like?
M: (Picture)
A: (Picture)
A: Well, because I also wore these pants often!




 Q3: What would be the number 1 condition Aiji would want in a marriage partner?
A: Good at cooking.
M: A degree of self-reliance.
A: That would be another one. (a self-relying person)
M: By that, do you mean a person who has money?
A: What’s with that unpleasant interpretation?
M: Huh? Did I make a mistake? Didn’t you say like “aim for a marriage of convenience! The dream is a marriage of convenience” or something like that? senpai?
A: I did not (flatly). Because I’ve never mentioned a dream like that, neither have I ever had that kind of view!

Q4: What are the kind of times that Maya who doesn’t usually drink will feel like drinking.
A: When he’s told to by me.
M: Overseas, and nights when we gather for a birthday party.
A: But, this (Aiji’s answer) isn’t like a distinct kind of “I can’t refuse a drink that’s offered by senpai” feeling.
M: Yeah. Exactly though its like, because I’m told to drink, I’ll drink but, it’s not because I think it’s tasty or want to, I just do it. But, only on birthdays or other special days like that!


Q5: What is one point Aiji thinks is cute about Maya?
M: One? I think there are a lot but just one huh?
A: There aren’t any.
M: I’m sure there are quite a few, like this and that. Now tell me!
A: Their aren’t any (flatly). But if I had to say something...
M: My sleeping face?
A: Are you an idiot! (offended) I haven’t seen your sleeping face and I don’t have any interest to!
M: Alright, even though it’s not impossible to. (laugh) For me I often try looking at senpai’s sleeping face♥
A: Well don’t look.
M: But during tour’s when we are traveling and stuff it’s often exposed to the public. Even if I don’t want to see it I’l look (laugh). Well, but obviously it’s not entirely cute.
A: How irritating...
[Aiji’s actually answer: How much he likes himself]

 Q6: Maya likes ______ the best about Aiji! What kinda of thing is it?
A: My reaction.
M: The shape of his ears.
A: Huh? I don’t get what you mean! Why my ears?
M: Alright, I mean your ears. I have a different feeling about senpai’s ears than other people, and it’s better to have self-confidence about it.
A: No it’s not!
M: Nope, It’s better to have self confidence! No doubt about it.


Q7: Is it because you can’t always see them, and once in awhile when you do you're startled by them or...?
A: Even though I’m surprised by Maya about this point, it’s unpleasant (laugh)
M: Certainly (laugh). But it’s not like that, I just think they’re a good shape. Furthermore, I suppose I’m seeking that kind of big reaction. So, it’s better to continue to cherish these kind of things. That’s the trick to being loved by senpai!
A: That’s kind of irritating
M: Even though I’m praising you

----------------------------------------
Don't forget to follow our • TWITTERTUMBLR
[A/N: Scans provided by myself]
日本語のバージョン こちら

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the translation!!! So cute and funny xDD♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thank you so much for the comment! It's the first one I've got ever on this site lol XD Also look forward to the next one! :D

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the translation *Q* they're very cute! Love this <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment! <3 I hope you look forward to the next one this Friday :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you sooo much, such a cute interview!

    ReplyDelete