Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Preview for upcoming article: LM.C Gacha Gacha Miracle Vol.27!


Just how much do they know about each other quiz!
Q: What is one point Aiji thinks is cute about Maya?
M: One? I think there are a lot but just one huh?
A: There aren’t any.
M: I’m sure there are quite a few, like this and that. Now tell me!
A: Their aren’t any (flatly). But if I had to say something…
M: My sleeping face?
A: Are you an idiot (offended)! I haven’t seen your sleeping face and I don’t have any interest to!
M: Alright, even though it’s not impossible to. (laugh) For me I often try looking at senpai’s sleeping face♥
A: Well don’t look.
M: But during tour’s when we are traveling and stuff it’s often exposed to the public. Even if I don’t want to see it I’ll look (laugh). Well, but obviously it’s not entirely cute.
A: How irritating...

Translations for the full article will be up this Friday! Please look forward to this question along with many others!
----------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to follow our • TWITTERTUMBLR

No comments:

Post a Comment